Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I made this for Valentines 2010


it was just a question: IS IT YOU?(cassie)

but RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW(HSM3),

I’M WITH YOU(avril lavigne).

i REALIZE(colbie caillat)

that i’m LUCKY(colbie caillat & jason mraz)

‘cause since WHEN THERE WAS ME & YOU(HSM1),

EVERYTHING IS RIGHT HERE BY MY SIDE

(im only me when im with you; taylor swift).

I’M LOVIN’ HAVIN’ YOU AROUND

(what i’ve been looking for; HSM1)

and I DON’T WANNA EVER LOVE ANOTHER

(thunder; boys like girls)

like THE WAY I LOVED YOU (taylor swift).

MY HEART HAS NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFORE

(beautiful eyes; taylor swift).

I LOVE YOU & THAT’S ALL I REALLY KNOW

(love story; taylor swift)

from the time i FALL FOR YOU (secondhand serenade).

And like how I CAN”T STOP THE RAIN FROM FALLING, i

CAN’t STOP MY HEART FROM CALLING YOU,

IT”S CALLING YOU (please be mine; JoBro)

‘cause YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU (7 things; miley cyrus).

and BECAUSE OF YOU (kelly clarkson)

i’m CRAZIER ‘cause YOU CAME ALONG & YOU

CHANGED EVERYTHING (crazier; taylor swift)

i love HOW YOU LOVE ME NOW (hey monday).

i want you to know that YOU’RE CLOUDING UP MY MIND

(decode; paramore)

and i’m THINKINGOF YOU (katy perry).

EVERY NIGHT I MISS YOU, I CAN JUST LOOK UP & KNOW

THE STARS ARE HOLDING YOU (tonight; fm static)

and it’s true that TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE (boys like girls)

‘cause MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU (kelly clarkson).

you’ll always have A PLACE IN THIS WORLD (taylor swift)

and that’s in my heart, even after YEAR 3000 (JoBro).

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE

(glory of love, ?) .

lastly i would SAY IT AGAIN (marie digby) and again...

3 WORDS FOR YOU... I LOVE YOU (1234; plain white t’s)

& that’s how it’ll be, FOREVER AND ALWAYS (taylor swift) ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment