Friday, November 5, 2010

Closed Chapters

I love you forever; forever is over. Say hello to goodbye.

Blah, blah, blah. That would be unforgettable. Well, it was by my ex, and as a reply, I just said, ‘hello goodbye’.
Loving is just painful when the person you gave your love to just doesn’t love 6you anymore. Expired. Simple as that.
I know right now I am still in the young stage of life. Forever? Yea, it is stupid to believe in that word. So why did he have to say it? He’d just changed the meaning of the word because now I know forever can be over, and it’s a sad thing for girls that boys will just play with them. It’s not like we’re toys, duh. We are not like Barbie. We all know she doesn’t have a heart, right?
While all these were happening, I had my friends by my side so they made it a little less hurting. If not, I still know someone who would always be there. It’s the Lord. It’s amazing how His love for you doesn’t fade and never expires, even when some choose to turn their backs on Him.
Then again, looking into my heart. Hmm, I guess it’s still under reconstruction. LOL. But all the tears are over, all the love is gone, and all what’s left are the scars that once caused pain. So emo. Ha-ha. I guess that’s just really me and what I feel inside. When the day’s over, it’s just all about my motions. My story…it’s all in my diary.
I remember all the times in the past. Other people say that when you were still young, it’s the things you hate that makes you cry. And right now, when you’re older, it’s the things and people WHOM YOU LOVED THE MOST that makes you cry the most. That’s true.
Life goes on, though. Just the other night, I “formulated” a math quote. I think it was fun. Ha-ha. It goes like this: “Ex? Mathematically, you’re just my variable… and what I need is my constant” LOL. Many liked it. I guess teenagers almost feel the same emotions. Always talking ‘bout love, friendship, family and studies. It’s like our lives revolve on those. Good thing there’s always the Lord to heel us get up when we encounter troubles in them that makes us stumble.
Talking again about life, I remember my birthday coming. Tsk, by then I’ll be 15! It makes me sad that I’m older, but I thought, at least I reached this age, right? What I really miss are the times when I was little. Like… crying on simple things. All a kid’s happiness were just toys, ice cream, chocolates, and stuff like that. And back then, loving was not a difficult thing. The only hard thing seemed to be our exams in school. Ha-ha. But right now, you’ll realize what life is all about. That there’s more to it, and then you’ll see… life is not a simple fairytale that begins with once-upon-a-time and is sure to end with the character living in a happy-ever-after. Life is not done until it’s done… ‘cause there’s still life after this, right? I guess when we’ll be gone here, it’s just a pause, not the end.
Chapters are just closed, but the book has not yet ended. Read on.

3 comments: